Thursday, March 6, 2014

March Edge of the Month



I’m pondering a return to Spring, focusing more on light and bright colors…hot pink, flaming orange and Cyd Charisse effortlessly floating in her special shade of chartreuse, (I’m dating myself again).

Of course you want black and white with a nod to the native and animal print!
You already know how I love edgier looks, so here’s a fun concept with clear poly-vinyl and silver coating.  Though very subtle, you can be pretty sure to be noticed.
I’ve added a few more bracelets to the collection…the silver pieces from last month are really a hot item!  The new color is a lovely goldish white which works exquisitely with the silver; designed to mix and match with the clear poly and cream colored bone as well.  Have fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment