Thursday, August 20, 2015

Breaking Free of Boundaries

Today's N.Y. Times featured an article titled, "Breaking Free of Boundaries", asking the question, "Is gender flux a trend with legs or just a passing fancy?"

My first thought when I read something like this is, "Now what am I going to do?" This new trend is definitely not me, but what kind of a nod can I give it without jumping in with both feet and spending a lot of money?



Ah- The answer comes like manna from heaven... Our really minimal, large round, Asian-inspired, acrylic pieces are about as simple as you can get. Just pull out the jeans, T-shirt and blazer or a bomber jacket,... then dig through the junk and retrieve your old peace sign medallion and you're all set! (or you could buy one our similar pieces.)



No comments:

Post a Comment