Thursday, May 29, 2014

Graduation gift ideas

 Graduation
 
It's graduation time again. Looking for something special for your granddaughter or niece?
Diamonds in the rough are really hot right now and these are priced very reasonably for every woman's budget. Be sure to ask me about pricing.


Natural Ruby Necklace with diamond beads 


Diamond in the rough beads, smokey quartz, freshwater pearls, crystal and Tibetan prayer bead bracelets.
Smokey quartz and diamond in the rough bracelet.


Aquamarine, diamond in the rough and crystal bracelet
Carnelian, vermeil and diamond in the rough bracelet






















Amethyst, freshwater pearl, silver and large diamond in the rough bead bracelet.


Looking for something special? Email me and let me know what you are looking for.

My work can also be viewed and purchased any time on my website: www.PhyllisClark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment