Friday, May 9, 2014

New Store Location - Bow Danglers

I am excited to announce that my jewelry will be featured at a local boutique in Costa Mesa, CA.

Bow Danglers

"We offer Collections from European Designers from Italy, France and Germany, along with up-and-coming, inspired American designers. All known for their exquisite choice of fabrics and detail to workmanship."

They are located on 17th street, between Santa Ana and Tustin in a small center that has unique shops including BlueSpringsHome.com- a fabulous bedding store, Bassinets & Blueberries-everything for baby, Fleur de ly- great gifts, along with hair and nail salons to keep you beautiful and Plum's cafe.








You can find my jewelry similar to these at:   369 E. 17th Street, No. 21, Costa Mesa, CA 92627  •  949-642-5459   Open Mon-Sat 10 AM-5 PM 

My work can also be viewed and purchased any time on my website: www.PhyllisClark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment